Silica Awareness – Tuesday, January 16th
Please register for this lunch & learn session by Friday, January 12th
This presentation is designed to benefit managers as well as employees. This session will cover:
- What is respirable crystalline silica?
- Why are we concerned?
- What do the standards require for construction and general industry?
- What is specified by the standards and what is not?
- What are the 3 primary requirements in the standards that may not be readily obvious?
- What are the steps toward compliance that we must take?
- Where do we see the biggest shortcomings in compliance?
- What do we anticipate enforcement to look like?
Schedule for our FREE Lunch & Learn Sessions:
Lunch – Begins at 11:30am
Class – Noon to 1pm
REGISTRATION REQUIRED – RSVP by Friday, January 12th
To reserve your spot, please contact Liz Frazier at 317-263-3500 or by email: Liz.Frazier@RitzSafety.com
Trainer Bio – Trent Blake, ASP
As the Security, Health and Safety Director for KERAMIDA’s multi-disciplined service organization, Trent plays a pivotal role within the corporation. He has a proven track record of delivering effective and efficient management across complex global organizations. His career has included regional and international roles in environmental, health, safety, and security management for multi-faceted organizations such as Johnson Controls, Ingersoll Rand, and Clark Construction Group.
Trent holds a B.S. in Building Construction Management from Purdue University, is an authorized OSHA Outreach Trainer, and holds an Associate Safety Professional (ASP) designation through the Board of Certified Safety Professionals (BCSP).